Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Phoebe has been getting into the camera bag again...

So we got some new lenses in yesterday when we were at work and Phoebe (yes, our very intelligent dog) decided to try them out and send us some pictures at work. Much to my amazement, her self-portrait was pretty good! I like the lens she chose to use too...(nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8d). Unfortunately, I can only post one of the pictures...the other one she sent...well...i'm going to have to have a talk with her about what she can take pictures of;) Hope everyone is having a great week! I will be posting a few pictures from our Resurrection weekend get together asap and then we have a wedding this weekend. Allison and Allan are getting married at a chic little spot in downtown Pensacola. I can't wait to try out the new lenses!

Susan