Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today it's official...my parents are getting old...it's my 27th birthday! It's such a beautiful day out and I am so excited about our weekend plans (a slumber party at our friends' house, tubing and wakeboarding tomorrow, and hopefully some mad Wii tennis tournaments)!! So in honor of me (yes, that sound is my head getting bigger;) I will include a picture that Brandon took of me last week with one of our new lenses. Also, we (well mostly Brandon) have been editing pictures like crazy because we are still wrapping up Julie + James' wedding and we have scratched the surface of Allison + Allan's wedding. It's about to get really busy starting next weekend. While Brandon was editing today he came across the picture of Julie and James and their kiddos- we looove it! Have a great weekend.
Susan