Monday, March 30, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

This last weekend I had the opportunity to shoot my best friend's marriage blessing ceremony. Julie+James were married in Jacksonville, FL and had their reception at an amazing house on the intercoastal waterway. Julie just so happens to be in the photo biz as well http://juliecate.com/ and James is a firefighter and paramedic for St. John's County.
There are no words to describe how cool it was to be a part of their special day. Julie and I have been friends since middle school and have known each other for even longer. I feel that our friendship really helped me to capture Julie's spirit, which is witty, sweet, and SO SO funny. Julie+James I am so glad that you guys found each other! You are an amazing couple and I could not be happier for you guys. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend...