Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some gems...

So I was looking through some of the photos that Brandon has been editing from the wedding we shot a few weekends ago and came across these gems. I love the cake photo because it was just such a unique angle to capture it at. I love that we can both be looking at the same thing but our photos will be totally different. The second shot are some guests- I have no idea who they were but they were doing the bubbles all night so it was quite fitting to get a photo of them blowing bubbles. Well, Brandon and I are about to take off for Thanksgiving...and we cannot wait! We need a nice loooong weekend and there's nothing like going home and being pampered and totally rellaaaaxxxxeeedd..... I hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Oh, and our photo shoot this weekend got rescheduled for December so we really do have the whole weekend off! Good Night-SC