Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote?!! Did you vote??!!

I don't know why...maybe because my parents were into politics? maybe because we listened to talk radio for fun?? maybe because my dad and mom would take me with them when they voted??? These are some of the explanations I have come up with as to why I love election season. Lucky for me, I married a man who shares in my love for exercising my right to vote:)
The picture below is Brandon and I after we got back from voting- you can see- i am very excited...I bugged the B-man to take a picture of us when we got home..."so everone can see our 'I voted' stickers!!!" He finally obliged, but I have a strong feeling that it might have only been to try out our new lenses. Either way, here is our documentation of voting in 2008.
Have a great night!
Susan