Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneak Peak of C+B's Wedding

This last weekend Brandon and I got to document Caitlin + Brandon's wedding which took place at Crystal Beach in Destin. The day was absolutely GORGEOUS! It was a little cold...a little windy...and Caitlin was...more than a little sick...however by the smile on her face I don't think anyone could have thought the day was anything BUT perfect. I have SO much to say about this last weekend but I will save it for my next blog post on this wedding. There are a TON of amazing pictures that we will be sharing with you all. In the mean time we want to share a few (Caitlin needs some pictures for her facebook;)! C+B, we love you guys. Enjoy!
oh...don't forget to click on the picture to make it larger:)

I LOVE this picture of Caitlin!



Brandon hanging out with his guys before the ceremony...



My Brandon caught this sweet picture of Caitlin during the ceremony stealing a glance at her soon to be husband...

Mr.& Mrs. Houston taking their first steps as man and wife!

This was the rather large (18!) bridal party hamming it up for us after the ceremony;)

This is one of my Brandon's favorites of all time. The father daughter dance that brought Caitlin and her papa to tears...

And because Caitlin + Brandon are truly the coolest...they let us come shoot them the morning after at their wedding night hideaway, the beautiful Henderson Beach Inn.