Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jenn + Joel

A few weeks ago, my partner in crime;) and I got to shoot one of my favorite couples: Jenn + Joel! J+J got married on a beautiful late summer afternoon surrounded by friends, family, and parents that adore them.  It was the kind of wedding where you leave and say, what a perfect night.  Here are a few shots from their wedding:

Jenn's mom helping into her dress


I love the anticipation in Jenn's face here as she's waiting to go to the ceremony and you can see her dad standing behind her.  Such a sweet picture

Pretty Little details



Jenn and her pretty girls




Jenn and her sweet parents

Jenn in the mock photobooth

Jenn+Joel--you are such a sweet couple and I'm so glad I was able to be part of your special day!  I cannot wait to see all of the great things that you guys will do together. 
Hugs and best wishes!
Susan