Monday, February 16, 2009

Coming off of the long long weekend

Well, all good things must come to an end. Brandon and I are getting ready to go back to work tomorrow and we had a great long weekend, minus me being sick with a cold! Hopefully you all had a great weekend too. So I FINALLY put links to our myspace and facebook pages on our site and we even added a new video to out about us page. I am of course a big nerd (Brandon makes fun of me when I talk on camera!!!) but my handsome husband looks very nice all dressed up! Well, i'm off to get some work done before I hit the sack. Have a nice week and check back in with us, we have all kinds of fun things going on in March- we have the Seaside half marathon coming up in two weeks and an engagement shoot and then a marriage blessing ceremony at the end of the month- I can't wait!