Thursday, October 23, 2008

Four year Anniversary!

So today is our four year anniversary...four years filled with finishing school, moving, buying a house, multiple deployments, new jobs, loosing grandparents, the best road trips, starting a business...it has been amazing and it gets better every day.
When Brandon and I thought about pursuing our passion of photography we thought back to our wedding day and knew that we wanted to be the photographers we wish we had.  
Marriage is so great and we get so excited to meet new couples who are just starting out in their journey.
Brandon, our journey has been SO MUCH MORE than I ever expected and I feel so blessed that you're my husband.  Thank you for always being the funniest, sweetest, generous, and wisest person in my life.  There's no one else I could ever imagine going through life with.  I love you.
S
P.S. We'll be celebrating our anniversary tomorrow night so we can GET THE ALBUM PICTURES UP tonight!!:) Check back.